Enchanted Jewelry - located at 104 Main St in Danielson, CT - was started in 1985 as a costume jewelry retail store by Gilles St-Georges. Through constant study and mentoring, Gilles transitioned to fine jewelry and quickly became a respected bench jeweler and watchmaker. His friendly, laid-back personality and expertise created the store's legacy of quality, integrity and honesty. Fans have honored Enchanted Jewelry with many awards and count on it for one-of-a-kind, high quality fine jewelry and watch shopping/repair.
On January 1, 2017, Gilles transferred ownership to his daughter, Jill. She and her son Joe (Gilles's grandson) now run the shop daily while "Gill" enjoys much-deserved retirement and periodically offers words of wisdom to help Enchanted Jewelry grow and continually meet customer's needs. Joe is in training to become a respected bench jeweler like his grandfather - while also being a talented musician.
Some of the shopping and services offered at Enchanted Jewelry include:
- member of Jewelers of America (JA), Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) and Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT)
- training via Gemological Institute of America (GIA), New Approach Jewelry School (NAJS), JA and IJO
- gold/platinum/silver fine jewelry: diamond engagement/anniversary/gemstone rings, gold/silver chains, pendants, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms, beads - many collections feature USA/CT designers and/or have a manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- watches, watch bands, watch batteries, watch link adjustments
- gold/silver/platinum: sizing rings, repairing jewelry, buying scrap
- custom design, "CounterSketch"
- special order of numerous fine jewelry brands, engraved items, holiday and special occasion gifts
- off-site appraisals, bead/pearl stringing
- launching soon: a website to shop extensive fine jewelry collections, create engagement rings, track jewelry repairs, learn of store specials/events/sales, receive loyalty rewards and read jewelry news
- future plans for financing and insurance options
- stay tuned for a few in-store changes, such as an updated logo, business cards, store colors and store layout
Joe and Jill look forward to seeing you in the store and at various Killingly community/KBA events.
Appointments always welcomed.
104 Main Street
Danielson, CT 06239